[TYPO3-english] ext: mnoGoSearch 2.0.0

Antonio Willybiro keiser_soze at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 26 14:28:52 CET 2008

Thanks for your answers.

I'll wait for next week update then.

I noticed one additional thing: when you create a 'mnoGoSearch indexing
configuration' and choose Table to index News, anything you select for the
'Body text fields for the record' is not saved when you save the record.

Sunday is great for work :)

news:mailman.1.1225027404.5286.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...