[TYPO3-english] ext: mnoGoSearch 2.0.0

Antonio Willybiro keiser_soze at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 26 13:53:37 CET 2008

Hi,

I use typo3 v4.2.1

I have successfully:
- installed anc compiled mnGoSearch engine.
- installed and compiled  mnGoSearch PHP extension.
- created the mnGoSearch database which i called 'search'
- installed the mnGoSearch typo3 extension

I have a couple of questions regarding the configuration of the mngosearch
extension:
1. from the manual section: 'Addition to Typoscript template' its says that
there should be two extension templates record in 'include static (from
extensions)' i.e. mngosearch:base and mngosearch:respect index flag.
I can not see any of these. I only have the template 'mnGoSearch
(mngosearch)' there. any idea why i can't see the others?
2. "Cron script should have access to mysql and mnogosearch engine (the one
installed at /opt/mnogosearch)".
How do i check that? it is to do with openbasedir, file ownership or else?
3. My cron script is like: 0 3 * * * /usr/bin/php -q
/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/typo3_src/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh -w -n
&>/dev/null
The manual says cli_dispatch.php but i could not find that file...
Is that correct?
4. "Mapping TemplaVoila template" - i can't find the file named
tv_exported.xml from mnogosearch/pi1/templates. is that critical?
5. Search form options  and Search results options are not shown in my CE
flexform no matter what i select as display mode. any idea why? actually i
don't have neither a TAB nor a Template tab in my CE

Thanks very much!
Antonio