[TYPO3-english] WG: Is it possible to reference languages?

dalerion dalerion at gmx.de
Sat Oct 25 15:42:08 CEST 2008

Hi there,

my company builds a new Website in twelve languages and in my opinion the
old developers made a great mistake to choose "german" as default language.
Last but not least our visitors can choose great Britain English and
international English. Both are written by the same text writer and the
records of the tt_content table are always the same. You see its ugly for
our writers to administrate always two languages. Differences are only in
other db tables, so the international English setting shows german prices
and addresses in our webshop. Is it possible to reference languages for the
normal tt_content elements?

Any help would be great and thx in advance.

Sandy