[TYPO3-english] Add a language menu for each content element

Vivian Pennel vpennel at iocean.fr
Fri Oct 24 14:18:48 CEST 2008

Hi,
I want to add a language menu to each content on a page.
The menu have to show flags if the content is localised, else hide them
I use typo3 4.2 and templavoila , each content are in flex_content (but
a flex_content may have several content)

I've tried to add a typoscript librairy to my flex_content by mapping
then call a PHP script.
But how to get the ID of the content on which i want to create the
language menu ?

Or are there others possibility to do this (typoscript ?)

PS : Sorry for my bad english, I'm french.