[TYPO3-english] unwanted cHash is generated in 50% links from USER_INT plugin

Dmitry Martynenko dima at realt.by
Fri Oct 24 11:43:16 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry,

>> May be you can to do you comment in decodeSpURL_cHashCache()
>> // TODO Dima: should be changed to normal md5 too?
>>
>> And also add clearing of tx_realurl_chashcache table to
>> clearPageCacheMgm() function?

DD> Can you open a bug report and describe it all there? Set severity to
DD> major and mention that we discussed it here. I will look at it first
DD> thing next time when I work with RealURL. It is possible that there
DD> is a bug there.

DD> Please, also describe a scenario to reproduce the problem. If you
DD> can make a sample t3x, it will be even better.

Just let you know.

After several day when tx_realurl_chashcache fills with few thousand
records the bug with unwanted cHash appears again.

Another problem after clearing tx_realurl_chashcache is other pages
with cached USER content (e.g. tt_news) stop to work. The same page
content is showed for different links to the page:
news/
news/article/100/
news/article/102/

Of course, simple sollution is to clear all or necessary pages cache.
But on production server under load it is not good thing.

--
Dmitry Martynenko
Developer

Web: http://realt.by