[TYPO3-english] using pre defined templates

Steef Janssen janssenman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 10:11:22 CEST 2008

Recently I made the transition from Joomla to Typo3. What I really liked
about joomla that I could use exesting templates for creating my own
template.
After some research I noticed that to make an attractive typo3 website I
really needed to implement a CSS.

Now I have a template(just for testing).
It contains the following folders:

css
images
scripts
typoscript

and three html files

home
layout

Now I have no idea how to use all of that to make it work. I know how to
import the css and html files, bit where and how do I import the other
files and how can I make it work?

Thanks in advance!

ps. I think if this would be clearer more people would make the
transition to typo3!