[TYPO3-english] felogin

Sebastian Gebhard sg at webagentur-gebhard.de
Fri Oct 24 10:03:41 CEST 2008

Frank Weindel schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know if it is possible at all to have felogin automatically
> redirect a user to the page they were at previous to the login page? I
> seem to only see settings where you can specify a specific page to
> redirect to.
>
> Thanks,
> Frank Weindel

I just solved this:

- Use fe_login.
- Place a plugin of it on a lonely page with only the plugin in it (it
will never be shown)
- In the Plugin configuration set Redirect Options -> Redirect Mode to
"defined by GET/POST vars"
- Use the following markup for your Login whereever you like:

<form action="index.php?id=98" method="post" target="_top">
<input name="user" type="text" id="user" />
<input name="pass" type="password" id="pass"  />
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Login" />
<input type="hidden" name="redirect_url"
value="'.$this->pi_getPageLink($GLOBALS['TSFE']->id, '',
$this->defParams).'" />
<input type="hidden" name="logintype" value="login" /> <input
type="hidden" name="pid" value="95" />

On Page 98 there's my login plugin
In Page 95 there are my FE-Users and Usergroups
$this->defParams is like $this->piVars but with the prefixId in Variable
  names.

In this case I generate the Login from within PHP, because it's woven up
in some Extension content. But you could of course get that also via
TypoScript which should be the more common way.