[TYPO3-english] Ecard plugin problem

Atul Shinh atul at srijan.in
Fri Oct 24 09:48:00 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Now I have the ecard working. It was due to .JS file.  The problem was that
the.js file I was including according to the extension manual
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/rgecard/1.0.1/view/1/2/
says that in TS Constants:
plugin.pmkslimbox.slimboxJS = EXT:pmkslimbox/res/scripts/slimbox_ex.js
 but it worked when it
plugin.pmkslimbox.slimboxJS = EXT:rgecard/res/scripts/slimbox_ex.js

I made this change as I looked source code of demo setup of rgecard. From
there i came to know that important file EXT:rgecard/res/scripts/slimbox_ex.js.

is missing from my source code.

Anybody using the extension and having the same problem can try this change.

Regards
Atul