[TYPO3-english] Cache multiple versions of site

bernd wilke x00nsji02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Oct 23 13:28:30 CEST 2008

Am Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:59:18 +1100 schrieb Christian Lerrahn:

> Hi,
> I have a site that uses several domain names. Now I would like all of
> them to show the same content without redirecting back and forth between
> the domain names. However, when I set a base tag, the cache will only
> use that one. When I don't use a base tag, I will get a weird mix of
> domain names. Is it possible to share content in between domain names
> and cache separately?
>
> In other words, I want to serve a different page for
> http://www.server.com/abc.html than for http://www.server.net/abc.html
> even though the contents are served from the same page in TYPO3. Can I
> do that? Even better would be a slight modification (via TS?) somewhere
> to avoid Google penalties.
>
> Cheers,
> Christian

try conditions on domain-names in typoscript-templates
something like http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/
doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/4/1/#id3973331

Two effects:
1. caching will be domain-dependend (each TS-Condition gives a cache-
branch)
2. you can easily include different content with TypoScript depending on
domain

bernd