[TYPO3-english] tt_news crop title in latest

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Thu Oct 23 12:31:51 CEST 2008

I could crop mine with it,

Maybe you have typoscript after it cancelling the crop or changing it?

Is the typoscript actually being added to the template? I like to keep all
extension configuration in seperate templates, one for tt_news, one for
comments etc. Sometimes when I first make a new template I forget to add it
to the main template. Maybe you do something similar as well?

-----
--
Stephen Bungert