[TYPO3-english] SPEED comparison of JS Frameworks

T.M.Snyder tmsnyder at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 08:31:17 CEST 2008

"Dan Osipov" <dosipov at phillyburbs.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1224714520.26684.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...

> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> > Because there are very few people who actually do development. And
> > even those are often stopped from making useful changes.
>
> So what's the solution? Drop the core list?
>
> Dan Osipov
> Calkins Media
> http://danosipov.com/blog/

What Dimitry said seems like " leave everything like ist is ".
But this is *not* a solution!

A Solution is *only* aggressive steps forward (positive).
Not resignation (negative) and step backward like Dimitry said.

But that would implicate, that nowadays we would still be in stoneage, if
nobody was willing to improve, advance and progress.

There is only one way -> forward!
:-D

Cheers