[TYPO3-english] Problem with my TYPO3 right frame

harishathreya . harishathreya at sify.com
Thu Oct 23 08:07:11 CEST 2008

Hi,
 Our client is using TYPO3 4.0.3. It was running fine all this while but
suddenly there is a problem.
1.  phpmyadmin which is plugged as an extension in typo3 is not working
properly. When i click on it, the right frame refreshes and home page of the
website is displayed in the "right frame of typo3".
2. When i edit something on any page ans click on Save or Save and Preview
icon on the top, again the right frame refreshes and home page of the
website is displayed in the "right frame of typo3".

What is the problem... can anyone please help