[TYPO3-english] Realurl and pages with same path/title

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 23 06:25:55 CEST 2008

Hi Rik and Dmitry M.,

Dmitry Martynenko wrote:
> You can use ID of page to generate path or another unique value
> in tx_realurl_pathsegment, but not navtitle:
>
> In RealURL config file:
> 'segTitleFieldList' => 'tx_realurl_pathsegment,alias,nav_title,title',
> Or
> 'segTitleFieldList' => 'id',

I'm going to see which field I can add to the segTitleFieldList that
does not change the names in the menu, but does change the url slightly.
URL must be a bit different for RealURL (and other url rewrite engines)
to be able to distinguish between the different pages. I just need the
labels in the menus to stay as they are...
Good, creative thinking!

--
Jigal van Hemert.