[TYPO3-english] powermail radio buttons mandatory

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Oct 22 19:43:04 CEST 2008

Hello folks,

I have problems with powermail sending with different browsers when the
radio button field is mandatory. Sometimes form gets sent, sometimes it
doesn't.

My client informs me that with browser ie 6 the form doesn't get sent,
but with my own ie 6 it gets sent alright (versions 6... may differ).

BUT: With my firefox 3.0.3 it doesn't get sent; I changed the radiofield
not-mandatory and then the form gets sent with ff also.

The odd thing is also that with my firefox only the bottom radio field
(the last one) is accepted and if I choose that, the mail gets sent. If
I choose something else, I get "Please select one of the above options".

The mail gets sent with firefox, when
1. radio field is mandatory: only when the last field chosen
2. radio field is not mandatory: any of the fields can be chosen.

So something very odd there. Any experience or idea what might be
happening here?

Thanks,
Katja