[TYPO3-english] Menu links in a nested domain

Sergio Catalá Gil scatala at iti.upv.es
Wed Oct 22 15:51:00 CEST 2008

(First of all, I wanna thank for the answer to my previous thread about
tt_address. I can't thank my own threads because of some problem of my
mail reader).

Next subject:

I've been following the next instructions to use nested domains on my
site:
http://www.t3node.com/blog/nested-domains-in-a-single-typo3-pagetree/

Everything works perfectly inside the nested domain except my menu
links. If I use:

config.baseURL = http://subdomain.com

in the template of my subdomain, all URLs are converted to:
http://subdomain/..., which is desirable. But menu links are converted
too, which is something I don't want to. How could I keep the links in
my menu to be: http://domain.com/...?

My TS config for the menu is:

temp.Menu = HMENU
temp.Menu {