[TYPO3-english] Realurl and pages with same path/title

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 12:23:47 CEST 2008

Hi!

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> Not really true, the FE-user is already initialized initFEuser() when
> checkAlternativeIdMethods() is called. See index_ts.php.
>
> So it should be possible to add this check to realurl.
>
> Or not?

I see what you mean but the problem is deeper.

RealURL purpose is to return id from the URL. RealURL does not take
current user into account. There are applications that have to
resolve URL to id when there are no user but page is available only
to certain users.

I admit that normal course of events should be different. I am
willing to look at it if someone submits a bug report and describes
all this. But one thing must be clear: there can be NO two pages
with the same title available at the same time on the same level.
I.e. if user is in two groups and each page is visible to each
group, this is a error.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support