[TYPO3-english] Realurl and pages with same path/title

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 22 09:53:46 CEST 2008

Hi Mark,

Mark Kuiphuis wrote:
> Is it necessary to create different pages with the same title or can you
> create one page with multiple content elements which are shown according
> to the user logged in?

Unfortunately it is necessary to have different pages. The layout is
different and they have different TemplaVoila templates. Each page should
appear as "My Page" in the menu, so the nav title is also identical.

The construction works very well in TYPO3, but with Realurl (and probably
also in CoolURI) the same path/(nav)title becomes a real challenge :-)

--
Jigal van Hemert.