[TYPO3-english] unwanted cHash is generated in 50% links from USER_INT plugin

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 09:49:53 CEST 2008

Hi!

Dmitry Martynenko wrote:
> To Dmitry Dulepov :)
>
> May be you can to do you comment in decodeSpURL_cHashCache()
> // TODO Dima: should be changed to normal md5 too?
>
> And also add clearing of tx_realurl_chashcache table to
> clearPageCacheMgm() function?

Can you open a bug report and describe it all there? Set severity to
major and mention that we discussed it here. I will look at it first
thing next time when I work with RealURL. It is possible that there
is a bug there.

Please, also describe a scenario to reproduce the problem. If you
can make a sample t3x, it will be even better.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support