[TYPO3-english] Ecard plugin problem

Atul Shinh atul at srijan.in
Wed Oct 22 07:08:14 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I am posting again. I am using "rgecard" plugin alongwith pmkslimbox. I am
unable to get results as mentioned in the plugin documentation. I saw its
demo (*rgecard*) http://www.rggooglemap.com/dev/rgecard.html. I am trying to
use it with gallery. Implemented gallery with plugin "*rgesmoothgallery*"
but getting an message
"Sorry, you need a key to look at an Ecard! ".
I looked in to code, it needs an key to be passed in the URL. I passed that
manually to check it out, the message changes to

"Sorry, there is no Ecard for you available with this key. "

So there is something wrong with configuration. Does anybody has idea about
this plugin?  Please reply.

Thanks
Atul