[TYPO3-english] Case for content types

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Tue Oct 21 08:30:21 CEST 2008

Tapio Markula kirjoitti:
> Tyler Kraft kirjoitti:
>> What do you want, it's not 100% right but it's pretty close to being
>> right. (other than you don't have a column with the position of 23!?!)
> yes - I have! I have added for it TS config and in a plugin language label
>
>> Whats wrong with it?
>
> when I defined it content didn't showed at all, if the content type is
> text with images (apprently the same would concerns also type image) -
> not even commenting resetting of images. Showed the content type 'text' ok.

I put for exact object

temp.customRender = CASE
temp.customRender {
   key.field = colPos
   default < tt_content.image.20
   0 < tt_content.image.20
   0.maxW = {$styles.content.imgtext.maxWNormal}
   0.maxWInText = {$styles.content.imgtext.maxWInTextNormal}
   3 < tt_content.image.20
   3.maxW = {$styles.content.imgtext.maxWBorder}
   3.maxWInText = {$styles.content.imgtext.maxWInTextBorder}
   23 < 3
}
tt_content.image.20 < temp.customRender

I changed values of 'styles.content.imgtext.maxWInTextNormal' and the
changes worked. Seemst that these should be set exactly where needed.