[TYPO3-english] Ameos - Formidable - Rss Parser - No Items to display

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Mon Oct 20 17:09:39 CEST 2008

One more question ?

does the feed only display "no item to display" when you want to display
a specific categorie ?

as said in the manual.

    *

      Mag pie renders the rss channel categories in only one string, so
      it might be buggy to filter or multiple categories or to filter
      items that belongs to several categories.

On my server. if a rss item is declared like in
category1,category2,category3 and you only want to display category1
this won't work.
For the moment the rss parser do not work with item in multiple categories.

I should patch this.

Hope this help.

Luc