[TYPO3-english] Ameos - Formidable - Rss Parser - No Items to display

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Sun Oct 19 16:57:53 CEST 2008

Hi

I am trying to use ‘Ameos - Formidable - Rss Parser’ to display rss feed
on my page – but I only get ‘No Items to display’

When I use ‘TW RSS Feeds’ the feeds works as they suppose to, but I
would like to use the option ‘Ameos - Formidable - Rss Parser’  give to
only display specific categories. But I can’t get it to display anything…

I get an empty XML file in /uploads/tx_ameosformidablerssparser.

It looks like I have the same problem as described in: