[TYPO3-english] my web site very large size

Sebastian Gebhard sg at webagentur-gebhard.de
Sun Oct 19 13:41:55 CEST 2008

Alam Hamid schrieb:
> Hello
>
> I have designed website typo3 v4, 0beta
>
> The main problem is the large size of the website before the reserved 2 GB Now the sites more than 4 GB
>
> I want a solution to its volume attributed to the original website
>
> I think that there are unwanted files??

A disk space usage of 4 GB has nothing do with TYPO3 directly. You have
to know/find out what is using so much space.
When the usage is growing "automatically" it sounds to me that there are
backups created. E.g a daily backup of your whole site.
If this is the case, this has to be somehow optimized. E.g. less backups
or delete old one, which are no longer needed.