[TYPO3-english] accessible gmenu.. typoscript question

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 02:06:36 CEST 2008

Hi there,

On 18-Oct-08, at 3:19 PM, piet roorda wrote:

> supposedly the script should be on snipplr.com but the site is either
> down or slow,
> hopefully it isn't running typo3  ; )
>
> still I want to look at the typoscript part of the gtmenu
>
> anyone has it, and willing to share??

You can also try my extension [1]--for most purposes, you can just
alter the included TS objects to suit your purposes. IMHO, the
extension is superior to gtmenu since it provides a means of removing
the CSS to an external stylesheet (now with RealURL autoconfig
support). However, there is more TS to configure, so your mileage may
vary :-)

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/bh_firtools/current/

--
Christopher Torgalson