[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Brochure

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sat Oct 18 17:51:05 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Great idea! Would it be some kind of a project that could fit in the
> "Sponsored Projects" conecpt?
>
> http://typo3.org/development/sponsoring/

I would say not in the current state of sponsored projects. They are
currently really oriented towards development. But it's true that
communication (PR) is really something missing in the TYPO3 community
and sponsoring some work in that area might help...

The only limitation I can see is that such a project would need to be
official in some way, for example by being supported by the Association.

I'll keep that in mind for the next evolution of sponsored projects anyway.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter