[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Brochure

Rik Willems - Actiview rik at actiview.nl
Sat Oct 18 13:18:16 CEST 2008

Good idea, I'm happy to help. Was already thinking of such a brochure
myself.

A website and brochure must support each other. When I'm at a conference
or have clients over I'd like to hand them a good looking brochure. Then
they can visit the website for additional information.

The content of the new TYPO3 website could act as input, or the other
way around of course.

Greets,
Rik