[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Brochure

Sebastian Gebhard sg at webagentur-gebhard.de
Fri Oct 17 23:36:26 CEST 2008

Hi list,

I don't know when it was discussed last time (I'm sure it has been
discussed), but what about creating a TYPO3 brochure for customers?

I just spent some time with writing a quite detailed mail with pros for
TYPO3 to a customer. But it did not contain any Images or a cool design
and I'm not a marketing guy, i'm just a programmer, so I think the text
itself could also have been better.

That was not the first time I did this job, and I'm sure a lot of
agencies and freelancers out there have also got to do this job and I
think we all do very much redundant work.

In German there has been such a brochure, produced my Mittwald, but it's
no longer available and also not up to date.

What about building up a brochure team creating a informative, not too
much technical brochure about TYPO3 in English and also publish it in
German, French or other relevant languages?

The team would also have to keep the brochure up to date with the
functions of the latest release and coordinate the translation.

What do you think?

Sebastian