[TYPO3-english] Admin functions panel missing/disabled

dsnider derek at idirect.com
Fri Oct 17 19:37:07 CEST 2008

Hi Victor,

Thanks for replying.  I did notice the clear cache lightning bolt in the
upper right corner, but I was more concerned about the "Admin functions"
panel itself, as I had added my own custom function to this menu, and since
the entire menu was disabled/removed, my custom function also does not show
up.  I wanted to avoid having to figure out how to relocate my custom
function to another (non-disabled) location, and was hoping there would be
an easy way to restore this menu panel.

Thanks :)