[TYPO3-english] Language onfiguration question

Denis Bilodeau denis at ubitext.com
Fri Oct 17 16:43:48 CEST 2008

Hi list,

I am trying to configure the extension Feuser Registration but perhaps
my difficulty is more elementary or general:

Point 10 of ext. manual says:

TypoScript Setup:config.sys_language_uid = 0config.language =
deconfig.locale_all = germanconfig.typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages = NONE;

I must misunderstand what to do with that (except that it goes into
setup) since I can't get the labels to be fetched: I get
###LABEL_CLICK_HERE_TO_REGISTER### in the front end  instead of the
proper label (locallang.xml does not seem to be fetched).

Should it be line-separated like this:

    config.sys_language_uid = 0
    config.language = de
    config.locale_all = german
    config.typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages = NONE;

Should I precede it with page. if page is my main object? should I
replace de and german by en_UK and english or by what if I want the default?

I lack familiarity with the docs and can't find this info.
I would appreciate any suggestion.

Denis