[TYPO3-english] Futuristic Frontend Editing

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Oct 17 14:33:39 CEST 2008

Hi,

This morning I watched the podcast "7 minutes of fame: Futuristic
Frontend Editing" from T3DD06 and I must admit I was quite impressed.

Now, I'm searching for solution regarding frontend editing (by BE users)
and I only find extension pixe_feediting.

So what is your experience with FE editing? What would be nice for many
editors in charge of a few pages would be to be back to FE after login
into the BE and have control over the page and elements just as shown in
the podcast...

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html