[TYPO3-english] Display PDF document

Lars Haendler typo3 at larshaendler.com
Fri Oct 17 11:22:05 CEST 2008

Hi

River Echo Language School wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to put a PDF form on my site that people fill out and email me. The
> regular form is rather cumbersome for what I want to do.
>
> I Create New Content
> I choose Image  (it lists PDF as one of the options), I browse for the
> image, the thumbnail is displayed.
> When I view the page, it's not there.
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Kerstin

that can't work. If you want to display a pdf as a image there is an
extension out there from Steffen Kamper I guess.

But that won't solve your problem. As far as I know there no
out-of-the-box way to send contents of a pdf form to a mail address.

You should consider using a normal mailform or maybe powermail (for
complexer forms). That's what they are used for.

Regards
Lars