[TYPO3-english] tt_products and realURL in detailed view

T.M.Snyder tmsnyder at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 10:13:50 CEST 2008

"Sander van Gelderen" <mail at sandervangelderen.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1224174433.28828.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Tim,
>
> You have probally used the auto-config feature when you installed realurl.
> That will take care of your pages, but now you want info from another
> table than 'pages'. You need to configure this.
>
> The default config file for realurl is typo3conf/realurl_conf.php, you can
> edit it directly, or use a tool like extension 'aeurltool'
>
> Read up on the realurl config:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/realurl/1.5.2/view/
>
> HTH,
>
> Sander

Hi Sander,
Thanks for the fast reply.
But I still can't getit to work.
In the realURL documentation, there are so many examples, but I don't know
how to do it for tt_products.
This documentation is more cryptic than user-friendly...

Anyway, I tried:
 'fixedPostVars' => array(
        '_DEFAULT' => array (
            'tt_products' => array(
                array('GETvar' => 'tt_products'),
            ),
            array('GETvar' => 'tt_products'),
        ),
    ),
But still nothuing works.
Does anyone have an example realURL config with tt_products?

I just need to get the var "tt_producs", which holds the uid, when clicking
the "more" link in listview, to be passed with realurl, so that I can have a
single view.

With my upper example still the following error ocurs:
Wrong parameters, GET/POST var 'tt_products' was missing.

Thanks and regrads,
Tim