[TYPO3-english] Language HMENU problem

Andreas Burg typo3 at andreasburg.de
Thu Oct 16 21:46:13 CEST 2008

1. sorry for post befor, wrong click, can someone delete it?

Hello Christian and Patrik,

> page.100 = CONTENT
> page.100 {
>    table = tt_content
>    select {
>      pidInList.field = uid
>      orderBy = sorting
>      where = colPos = 0   #restricts to one column
>      languageField = sys_language_uid    #restricts to actual language
>    }
>  }
You don't need that.
You just need this:

page.100 < styles.content.get
page.100.select.where = colPos=0
# if 0 is the ID of your desired columne

> Second, usually the menu des only show up if there is a trnslation for
> the page. Do you have one?

I think menu-item-title falls back to default language if there's no translation of a page.

Have you this config?

   sys_language_mode = content_fallback ; 0,1
   sys_language_overlay = 1
   uniqueLinkVars = 1
   linkVars = L(0|1)

Are 0 and 1 really the IDs of your languages?

What are your language settings on page-properties-options

What TYPO3 version?

Andreas