[TYPO3-english] Language HMENU problem

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Thu Oct 16 18:58:37 CEST 2008

First a question:
Maybe your Content does not include the restriction to language? It
should look like this.

page.100 = CONTENT
page.100 {
    table = tt_content
    select {
      pidInList.field = uid
      orderBy = sorting
      where = colPos = 0   #restricts to one column
      languageField = sys_language_uid    #restricts to actual language
    }
  }

Second, usually the menu des only show up if there is a trnslation for
the page. Do you have one?

Sorry, maybe these are silly thoughts, but who knows...

greetings from munich
christian (oe)