[TYPO3-english] Ameos - Rss feed

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Thu Oct 16 15:25:41 CEST 2008

Then I think it's a writing problem on your server.

It's strange I do not have problems on my own.
did not get any other feedback of thinks not working.

If you are a developper, you can have a look in
ameos_formidable_rss_parser/pi1/xml/displayrss.xml
around line 139 there is the function that write the file.

may you can make some debug around there.

be careful, the file is only writen when extension delay is over.

Luc