[TYPO3-english] Language menu

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Thu Oct 16 12:56:02 CEST 2008

Hello List.

Here is the TS I'm using for a language menu:

lib.langMenu = HMENU
lib.langMenu {
  special = language
  special.value = 0,1,3,2,4,6,5
  special.normalWhenNoLanguage = 0
  1 = TMENU
  1 {
    wrap = {$hMenuBefore}|{$hMenuAfter}
    NO = 1
    NO {
      stdWrap.setCurrent = English || Deutsch || Español || Français ||
Italiano || Nederlands || Svenska
      stdWrap.current = 1
      temp = current
      allWrap = {$itemBefore}|{$itemAfter}
      stdWrap.wrap =  fileadmin/templates/fmfdemand/images/flag_de.gif <p
class="langOpt">|</p>
    }

    ACT < .NO

    # Language that is NOT available:
    USERDEF1 < .NO
    USERDEF1.doNotLinkIt = 1
  }
}

It's fine apart form the fact that I want a flag in the stdWrap.wrap.

At the moment they all show the german flag (flag_de.gif). How can I alter
the biit after flag_ so that it shows the correct flag?

For example: flag_en.gif for the English language, and so on for each
language. I've tried going through the tsref and googling but can't find a
solution. Is there someway of using the text string from setCurrent before
.gif? So that the file names would look something like this:
flag_Deutsch.gif, so that the flags match the language?

-----
--
Stephen Bungert