[TYPO3-english] tt_news article with login box

Sergio Catalá Gil scatala at iti.upv.es
Thu Oct 16 12:15:53 CEST 2008

I'm just protecting some specific news articles (tt_news extension) in
my site through the default login plugin. When a user is not logged in
the FE, I display the login box. When it is logged in, I display the
news article.

The problem is: when I display login box in the FE, the form "action"
looses all th GET tt_news parameters, so when the user logs in the FE,
the "No news id given" error is displayed.

Is there a way for not losing these GET parameters and the news article
to be displayed correctly?

Thanks,
Sergio