[TYPO3-english] TS CONTENT, select and sysfolders

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Thu Oct 16 11:36:48 CEST 2008

No not really afaik. In the RECORDS Ctype you can use the don't check
PID and that accomplishes a similar function when choosing records.

(I'd like to see this changed as well ->  TSref implies you can
overwrite the excluded fields in HMENU, which would then allow you to do
something like this, but that doesn't actually work either.)

So I think we need to fixes
1) the ability to actually unset and/or overwrite the excluded page
types in HMENU
2) a don't check PID option in the CONTENT ctype.