[TYPO3-english] CoolUri configuration question

Cray Flatline cryangel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 10:06:34 CEST 2008

I'm creating extension and cooluri configuration to it. I have created
such part

    <part>
      <parameter>tx_txcar_pi1[showUid]</parameter>
      <lookindb>
        <to>SELECT concat(c.uid,'_',mk.title,'_',md.title) FROM
tx_txcar_car c INNER JOIN tx_txcar_make mk ON (mk.uid=c.make) INNER JOIN
tx_txcar_model md ON (md.uid=c.model)WHERE c.uid=$1 and NOT c.deleted</to>
        <translatetoif>
          <match>^[0-9]+$</match>
        </translatetoif>
        <t3conv>1</t3conv>
      </lookindb>
    </part>

but it doesn't work. Generaly it works, but it gives me only uid as
result. So I have 39.html instead 39_toyota_RAV4.html.

Why INNER JOIN doesn't work? Does exist any way to force it work? Please
help me, mightful guru! :)

WBR,
Cray.