[TYPO3-english] translation do not follow parent when cut'n'paste

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Wed Oct 15 17:16:40 CEST 2008

Today I submitted this bug.

I will ask here for ideas.

On a page page, whan I have a tt_content and it's translation.

I want to cut'n'paste the default content element on another page.

then the translations do not follow my content on the destination page.

even more, they are not accessible at all either in page or in list view.

this is quite embarrassing. and curious to see that I did not find any
information about this on the web, because it's quite an usual action to
cut'n'paste.

Same problem with copy'paste if I copy the original block the
translation isn't copied.

Method :

1) create a content element
2) translate it to any language
3) cut the original content element
4) paste it on another page
5) see the translated element is not there anymore.
--

*Luc Muller*
/Web Developper/