[TYPO3-english] googlemap with lightbox

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Oct 15 16:34:36 CEST 2008

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 16:28:17 +0200, "Rupali Gupta"
<rupali.ffm at googlemail.com> wrote:

>i downloaded the js and css for lightbox, made following html and want to
>call it per content element HTML with anchor:
>map </a>
>
>thinking that it will open with lightbox functionality, but it doesn't. only
>the map is opened at left top most corner.
>can't we call html file fot lightbox? Are they only for images??

Hi Rupali.

It depends on which Lightbox (clone) you are using.
The standard Lightbox by Lokesh Dhakar can only open images, but you
might be able to find a clone for the JS framework you are using,
which supports opening HTML pages.

Take a look here:
http://planetozh.com/projects/lightbox-clones/

--