[TYPO3-english] Nested domain configuration

Sergio Catalá Gil scatala at iti.upv.es
Wed Oct 15 13:51:25 CEST 2008

Hi,

as I'm using a nested domain in my pagetree, I'm interested in keeping
the same menu for this domain. For this purpose, I use:

temp.Menu.special = directory
temp.Menu.special.value = x

in the TS config of this nested domain. This works perfectly.

The problem is: I loose all the configuration I did originally in my TS
config for the "temp.Menu" object. I marked the menu item the next way:

temp.Menu = HMENU
temp.Menu {
    entryLevel = 0
    1 = TMENU
    1 {
        noBlur = 1
        expAll = 1
        ACT = 1
        ACT {
	    allWrap = <div id="menuSelect"> | </div>
ATagTitle.field = title
        }
     }
}

But when I link to the nested domain, I understand the "special"
property makes this configuration for the active item to disappear.

Any suggestions how to keep it?

Sergio