[TYPO3-english] printlink for multilanguage

Rupali Gupta rupali.ffm at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 15 12:01:03 CEST 2008

I am trying the code from
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/samples/tv-print-link/
1) it is not opening with given window parameters in FF, instead opens in
new tab
2) appers like the same page is opening in new window/tab, with all
formatting from css. Is it possible to take all formatting away and show
text as in printlink:

30 < styles.content.getBorder

                35 < styles.content.get

                50 < styles.content.getRight

                55 < styles.content.getLeft

here is the code:

// Create a link to a printable version of the current
// page--complete with all GET parameters needed by
// extensions:
lib.drucken = TEXT
lib.drucken  {
    // The link text:
    value = Drucken
    typolink {
        // Get the id of the current page:
        parameter {
            data = page:uid
        }
        // Add whatever is in the query string:
        addQueryString = 1
        addQueryString {
            // Account for the fact that RealURL etc
            // may have manipulated the query string:
            method = GET
        }

#JSwindow_params=status=1,menubar=1,scrollbars=1,resizable=1,location=1,directories=1,toolbar=1

        // Add the 'print' parameter:
        additionalParams = &print=1
        target = _blank
        #parameter = 13 700x700:resizable=1,location=0
        JSwindow = 1
        JSwindow_params = status=1,menubar=1,scrollbars=0,resizable=1,
location=0,directories=0,toolbar=0
        // Do not cache the print version:
        no_cache = 1
    }
}
[globalVar = GP:L > 0]
lib.drucken.value = Print
[global]

2008/10/15 Christopher Torgalson <bedlamhotel at gmail.com>

> Hi there,
>
> On 14-Oct-08, at 3:50 PM, Stan wrote:
>

> > Hi
> >
> > I use Web Pages Classic Commands it works fine with French & English
>
> Anybody who needs to build a printlink should take a look at my short
> write-up and code sample here:
> http://www.typo3apprentice.com/samples/tv-print-link/
>
> ...and to deflect the inevitable question, yes it still works if you
> don't use TV.
>
> --
> Christopher Torgalson
> http://www.typo3apprentice.com/