[TYPO3-english] getTabMenu htmlspecialchars urls twice, bug - or feature?

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Oct 15 09:14:00 CEST 2008

Hello Guys,

i do have a question with the class template for be modules:
in
http://typo3.org/fileadmin/typo3api-4.0.0/d4/d7a/template_8php-source.html#l01577

the function getTabMenu is defined

this function uses htmlspecialchars to encode the string, than it calls
getTabMenuRaw and this function htmlspecialchars the url the second
time. This leads into the following problem:

If i call:										$this->content.=$this->doc->getTabMenu(
		'',
		'test',
		intval($_GET['amp;test']),
		$this->MOD_MENU['function']
	);

then I get an url like the following:
	index.php?&id=&test=2
this results in this $_GET array
	array(2) {
		["amp;id"]   => string(0) ""
		["amp;test"] => string(1) "3"
	}
but i expected an url like:
	index.php?id=&test=2

Is there anyway to solve this problem, my current workaround is to
replace amp; within the keys of the $_GET array with nothing

Regards Kay

PS: If you think this is a bug, i will send it to the bugtracker ... - I
think it's a bug, but perhaps it's a feature ;)