[TYPO3-english] Error Intalling mm_forum

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 05:14:16 CEST 2008

I am trying to install the current version of mm_forum under the current version of typo3, there is a small issue, I select the t3x file to install from then after a little while my browser comes up with this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 621022 bytes) in /home/rcbit/public_html/typo3/mod/tools/em/class.em_terconnection.php on line 162

Not sure what that means or how to fix it, I am hoping to get it resolved ASAP, to meet a deadline for getting the site online.

Thanks for your help.