[TYPO3-english] I try RealUrl

Ronald Wiplinger (Lists) ronald_lists at elmit.com
Tue Oct 14 18:23:12 CEST 2008

Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> Hi!
>

>> I have not disabled Rewrite* lines in .htaccess and it works without
>> realurl. I only disabled the <INCLUDE realurl.php (with the three lines)
>> in the template. That would be your test, right?
>> Is there a position I have to use? I used this <INCLUDE as the first
>> entry in the ts.
>>

> What? You include realurl.php from TS? Why? Remove this, it useless and
> may be the reason why you get Error 500.
>
> HTH

????
The manual says:

        TypoScript configuration

Like with “simulateStaticDocuments” you need to activate the generation
of the virtual file/path names in the TypoScript record – otherwise your
website will not utilize the new URL encoding method.

However that is trivial; just place these four lines in the main
TypoScript template record of your website:

   0: config.simulateStaticDocuments *=* 0
   1: config.baseURL *=* http://mydomain.com/
   2: config.tx_realurl_enable *=* 1

These three lines (without the prepended 0:, 1: and 2:   I have put into
a file called realurl.php and inserted into the template under settings
with <INCLUDE --path to file--/realurl.php

bye

Ronald