[TYPO3-english] I try RealUrl

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Oct 14 17:52:31 CEST 2008

Hi!

Ronald Wiplinger (Lists) wrote:
> I added the three lines via include to the system and get after cleaning
> the cache: 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
> ==> remarked the include till further instructions arrive, ...

Most likely you have no mod_rewrite in Apache. Can you check Apache error log? Normally it tells you what wrong.

If you can't check error log, comment all RewriteXXX lines in .htaccess. Then check that site works again. Now enable just one line, the one which says "RewriteEngine on". Do you still see the site or get error #500?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team