[TYPO3-english] I try RealUrl

Ronald Wiplinger (Lists) ronald_lists at elmit.com
Tue Oct 14 17:24:26 CEST 2008

Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> Hi!

>>> 1.1.0 is a very old version. Current is 1.5.2. You have to use latest version if you want support :)
>>>

>> SEE, why do I get the old version? How can this happen? I installed
>> 4.2.1 and import extensions. There should not be an old version, ...
>>
>> ... but that makes the life so exciting, ...
>>

> - Did you use the settings menu to allow extensions without review to be
> searched for and installed?
>
> - Did you click in "import extension" on the update list button before
> searching for realurl?
>
> I bet no... :-)

I am not sure what you are saying, but I did
1. import the realurl
2. click on the installed realurl and kept under Path to configuration
file  "typo3conf/realurl_conf.php"  (what does not exist in my path)
3. ticked Enable automatic configuration
4. use for Automatic configuration file format  "Serialized"
and clicked update
5. added the three lines into the settings in the template (with my base
URL in it)

after a while a file typ3conf/realurl_autoconf.php will appear
localconf.php was also updated

Go to the front end and go to my web site, here it is, click on a link
which is something like /adb/dadf/daf ... and get Internal Server Error 500

I cannot find the words you wrote, ...

Any help would be appreciated, ....

bye

Ronald