[TYPO3-english] I try RealUrl

Ronald Wiplinger (Lists) ronald_lists at elmit.com
Tue Oct 14 17:08:49 CEST 2008

Ronald Wiplinger (Lists) wrote:
> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Ronald Wiplinger (Lists) wrote:
>>

>>> Installed realURL (1.1.0), opened the manual and followed the instruction:
>>>

>> 1.1.0 is a very old version. Current is 1.5.2. You have to use latest version if you want support :)
>>

> I updated it to 1.5.2 and still get the old manual.

I was wrong, I got the new manual, but it says still 4 lines, where it
is only 3 lines, that made me think it is the old one.

I added the three lines via include to the system and get after cleaning
the cache: 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
==> remarked the include till further instructions arrive, ...

bye

Ronald