[TYPO3-english] tcdirectmail

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Tue Oct 14 16:48:05 CEST 2008

I had this setup on my test sytem and I could preview and send the emails ok.
They arrived in my inbox as I saw in the preview.

Now I have installed the extension on the live site, setup a test email
exactly like on my test system, but the email shows the root of the site not
the email page.

Something must be wrong somewhere but I don't know what. In the TCDirect
mail backend module, when you select "preview" I see a red cross under the
status field instead of the green tick that was on my local test server.
What exactly does the status indicate, and what could have caused it not to
be ok on the live site? The setup is exactly the same.

-----
--
Stephen Bungert